Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Til We Meet Again

Another summer of Wednesday evenings at the Barton Library is coming to a close. Where did the time go! I feel honored to be able to gather with you all, to learn, to laugh, and sometimes cry.  There is so much talent in this group, that sometimes I don't feel qualified ( I know, no disclaimers!), but have always felt accepted and encouraged.  I thank you for the opportunity to share.
I think this blog will be a great way to stay in contact until we meet again. Thank you, Sylvia!

A big thank you to Adrien and Sylvia for your guidance throughout our summer sessions!!

Will be looking for your posts to this blog,
Elaine


1 comment:

  1. World conference on water today at Tufts:
    From RW Emerson

    Water
    The water understands
    Civilization well;
    It wets my foot, but prettily,
    It chills my life, but wittily,
    It is not disconcerted,
    It is not broken-hearted;
    Well used, it decketh job,
    Adorneth, doubleth job;
    Ill used, it will destroy,
    In perfect time and measure
    With a face of golden pleasure
    Elegantly destroy

    ReplyDelete